Belle's Musings

A home to all things bitchtastic. Much like me.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Music

So, I've been listening to a lot of music the last few days and I was trying to figure out why I love certain artists like the Foo Fighters, Ludacris, The Who, Salt and Pepa, Black Eyed Peas, The Killers, AC/DC and others and why I absolutely hate others like 50 cent, Nich Lachey and Panic! At the Disco and basically everyone really popular right now and I think I figured it out.
No matter what the genre I'm a sucker for a clever lyric.
Seriously I don't care who it is, if the words are clever, I'm there. If I can rock out or dance to it? You've got me.
Unfortunately so many artists think that being either a: loud, 'shocking', or having a good beat is enough.
And all of them seem to be getting play on the radio.
Meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm the same way... hence the reason that Barenaked Ladies is probably my fav group of all time, and Jason Miraz is steadily climbing up my top 50 list

7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

still no updates? Hello-lo-lo-lo?

Echo-o-o-o-o-o-o...

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home