Belle's Musings

A home to all things bitchtastic. Much like me.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Corporate America

This is my first true corporate job in a long, long time and while I enjoy it there are things about it that drive me insane:
I watch Red get hammered with work and Kitteh have to deal with idiots due to the firing of Blondie while Simple Mind is allowed to continually frell up I've come to a few conclusions.
One: Laziness is rewared in corporate America as long as you know how to delegate.
Doesn't matter that you spend all day on the phone, loud and distracting, or running around like a chicken with your head cut off but never actually getting anything done, so long as you've delegated to someone else. If they screw up, despite the fact that they never had any formal training or even a sit down to discuss what they're supposed to do, poor TeenageEdmund, then that's their fault.
Two: Having the rep of a Drunken Whore is A-O-Kay
As long as you bring in the big clients
Three: No matter how hard you work someone will always have something to bitch about.
So frell them. Do your work for you.
And with that I leave you a photo of the HOTNESS to brighten your day, Bless you CW. Bless you:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The first point you made about laziness... that is SO my current working environment. I read out loud to a group of undertrained overworked admins in the office all of whom giggled and said "THAT IS SO CRISTINA" lol

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home